PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I
Last smoke of the day is year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Feeding Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave.
View attachment 319730
have one just like that except the treatment on the stummel is plastic/maybe light wood grain.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
First go at Escudo as well. Stacked a couple coins in the clay. Convenient and pretty good smoke. View attachment 319573
@Speak Easy Looks a good tobacco choice for Ye Olde Clay:) Do you think it would suit mine?
First taste of Peterson Irish Flake. Folded a flake into a clay…this one just landed somewhere in my top 5 list! View attachment 319596
@Speak Easy Another good tobacco choice for Ye Olde Clay; I need to get some more pipeweed to smoke in mine!

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I'm running low on tobacco and awaiting a shipment, which as of this morning is 20 minutes away but is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I was rummaging through some bags of leftover remnants and found an unlabeled ziploc bag. I loaded up the Pete Pub and it turned out to be leftover Balkan Supreme that I had forgotten I had. Wow ! what a wake up call. It tasted much smoother than I remember it but still a tad on the strong side. A nice surprise.