PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dublinpiper90

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
Still working on some of the boutique cigars from Ybor City. Some good ones, a couple excellent ones. This one was pretty dang tasty. A very well-made Chico lancero.

View attachment 319671

And something you'll probably only see in Florida...

View attachment 319672
Heading to Ybor later this week hopefully will find some good sticks, and also look for the signpuffy

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Friend: "What did you do this afternoon?"

Me: "Well, I rubbed out three nuns."

Friend: "Umm...Are you working for the mob now?"

IMG20231103160122~2.jpg

Jokes aside, tonight I'm smoking the current Mac Baren produced Bell's Three Nuns in a Missouri Meerschaum County Gentleman and gosh is this a great blend! I know the current Three Nuns gets a lot of flack for not containing any Perique, but I think it's a great blend in it's own right. It's mostly nice middle of the road Virginias, not too bright nor too dark, with a good helping of Mac Baren's smokey barbecue tasting Dark Fired Kentucky added in and just a few drops of honey for sweetness. The nicotine content is pretty all day friendly for a DFK blend too, I'd say about a 6 out of 10 on the strength scale. Give this one a try if you like Virginias and Dark Fired Kentucky.puffy

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Bill Bailey’s Balkan Blend in a Kai Nielsen VV chimney.

1715215515951.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, fed Sleepy Suzy, Daisy the Feral Princess and Harry the Hairy. Tomato the Brave will show up later. I'm smoking Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to The Adventures of Superman from my radio collection.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg