PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Trying out Peter Stokkebye PS24 Nougat for the second time tonight, in my trusty Morgan Bones Milan.

IMG20240625011519~2.jpg

I usually enjoy aromatics and Peter Stokkebye is a good blender, but for some reason I just don't get much flavor from this one. Even when kept burning slow and cool with just a tiny ember lit, I don't get much more than a watered down burley nuttiness and a very mild marshmallowy flavor. The room note is fantastic, almost like fresh baked cookies, but the actual flavor of the smoke is so mild that I really have to search hard to taste anything.

In spite this blend's rather legendary status from being the tobacco that was smoked on set in the Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings films, I'm just not really digging it. PS24 Nougat isn't a bad blend, it's just mild to the point of being uninteresting; to me at least.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Feeding Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg