PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

I followed that with a bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick in a straight smooth dark brown year 1912 Hall & Fitzgerald cased HFB billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem and orific bit.
Hall&Fitzgerald_cased billiard.jpg

Currently, I am passing the half way mark of this bowl of GLP Horizons (Zeitgeist series) in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Writing a final version of my review of this blend.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Ole Speak Easy is trying to get through another day of adventures. I’ve got some Uhle’s Blend 71 burning in my clay. Had fun with my brother last night. I gifted him my 1978 silver banded long Dublin Pete as that’s his birth year. Also gave him the majority of my open tins so he can try and figure out what he likes. So I’m working through a few open tins that I have left and then on to trying some new things! Hope you all are having a great Sunday!CDC94974-551B-4522-BB90-BFDF0EAAFDDA.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time. Cleaning a few pipes as I watch the Mets-Cubs game. Been a very busy, but good day. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
Figurehead bowl 108 (I think). Bosun Plug, which I purchased from SPC cuz some folk on the forum were discussing it and it sounded novel.

Basically just tore of a chunk and plucked/tore the layers apart into slightly smaller pieces, rather than do something crazy like "set aside ample dry time".

The weather is lovely now that the sun's gone down. Kinda smells like impending rain.