PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and some unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Voodoo Tour in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the Braves-Reds game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Now in the pipe is Solani Aged Burley Flake ... yes, I am smoking a non-dessert blend! Used the fold and stuff method of packing the pipe. I've had this tin of tobacco around for over 10 years. I had to rehydrate, so I used those little, aluminum, moisturizing coins. The result was quite satisfactory. My criteria for a good tobacco? Does it bite my tongue. (I tend to smoke HOT so I have named myself after the famous train, the Wabash Cannonball.) So far, ABF is doing very well. But still, bring me the dessert cart anytime. 😂 The pipe is a sitter. A GBD Prodigy Naturel.

GBD Prodigy Naturel Bent Egg Sitter.JPG

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Géométrie in a J. Everett

52962339727_b3b7b4c59b_o.jpg
This is such a great pipe. Reminds me of some of Sabina’s work. Do you know her?

Pipe&Chess

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2022
Brazil
Up at bat is Lane's 1-Q. A legendary tobacco. Dare I say that any serious pipe smoker has to have had some experience with 1-Q? From all my reading, it seems that this is a foundational tobacco. Smoking very nice in my Talamona Sabbia.

View attachment 229172
I personally love 1-Q. Got 50 gr from a supplier here in Brazil, but it is goig fast. Hard to find it down her, always on the lookout. It’s on my list next time I visit my son in the US.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. It's time for my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
This pretty little Kaywoodie Connoisseur bent Dublin showed up as a NOS estate on SP last fall. It is a really nice smoker! Having “dessert” with Wilke Butterscotch Cavendish after grilled brats and homemade potato salad. Lucy is having dessert as well!View attachment 229634View attachment 229635

Love that blend. One of my favorite Wilke blends. And that pup definitely has the look of I’m going to devour this but it’s ok cause of how cute I am

Status
Not open for further replies.