PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the first third of this bowl of Wesley’s No.41 Fruit Flake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
John Bull Royal English, a good English pouch blend, in a Johs smooth freehand with plateau on the brim and shank, a Christmas pipe from my wife about twelve years ago. A deep bowl on this pipe, plenty of room for a blend to expand.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Not been around much - nor have I had too many bowls. But - tonight I’m contemplating all that is life and the trials we all encounter. We all deal with them - but, our own are the worst - till we hear other’s stories.

I’ve set out several helpings to load - then they sit for days…then I’m like - damnit. So, I load a pipe and puff away…for a couple puffs and think - next time won’t wait so long. Then, I do it again. Shit.

Tonight - I stuffed my Stanwell Authentic 83 with some PS LBF. It sat for two days - but, it’s rather resilient. Finding myself in a place where I may be offloading both pipe tobacco and pipes.. for a variety of reason - the only one I’ll share is surgery to have a cervical disc replaced. It will be OK - it sounds way worse than it is I think - had neck surgery once - so, perhaps I’m being modest. Anyway - as I enjoy this LBF in my Stanwell…this particular Stanwell - if I have to unload most - I’m keeping this one and my LBF. And a couple others probably - who am I kidding. ?

But - regardless… hope you’re all well and in good health. And - if you’re going through something or dealing with crap if any kind - I’m smoking a bowl for you tonight and thinking about you.

✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.