Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Well, after dodging it for the past couple of years, Covid finally got me. Body aches, chills, sore throat, low grade fever, etc.
Probably picked it up at the concert I attended Saturday night. It sucks, but could be worse, I suppose. Needless to say, I’ll be refraining from smoking for a few days. I’ll still be checking in to see what‘s happening in the WAYS world. Cheers!
Take care of yourself buddy. Hopefully just a small speed bump and you're feeling back to normal real soon. Keep us posted man.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Well, after dodging it for the past couple of years, Covid finally got me. Body aches, chills, sore throat, low grade fever, etc.
Probably picked it up at the concert I attended Saturday night. It sucks, but could be worse, I suppose. Needless to say, I’ll be refraining from smoking for a few days. I’ll still be checking in to see what‘s happening in the WAYS world. Cheers!
Hope you get well quickly buddy!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@Tar Wheel Hope you get well soon!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant portion of steel head trout and snow peas dinner with a big slice of chocolate cake and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-A's game.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.