PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Time for more ice water and bergs, and another Wesley's blend.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
You can smoke on the flight line…?
Haha nope. That was earlier today. Now sitting on a patio at my lodging with a pipe and a coffee to unwind.

The official saying is “no drinking within 12 hours of flying and no smoking within 50 feet of aircraft”

if I were in charge I would change it to “smoking within aircraft and no drinking within 50 feet of aircraft”

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Well, after dodging it for the past couple of years, Covid finally got me. Body aches, chills, sore throat, low grade fever, etc.
Probably picked it up at the concert I attended Saturday night. It sucks, but could be worse, I suppose. Needless to say, I’ll be refraining from smoking for a few days. I’ll still be checking in to see what‘s happening in the WAYS world. Cheers!

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Well, after dodging it for the past couple of years, Covid finally got me. Body aches, chills, sore throat, low grade fever, etc.
Probably picked it up at the concert I attended Saturday night. It sucks, but could be worse, I suppose. Needless to say, I’ll be refraining from smoking for a few days. I’ll still be checking in to see what‘s happening in the WAYS world. Cheers!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
if I were in charge I would change it to “smoking within aircraft and no drinking within 50 feet of aircraft”
Sounds like a CO I once had…

On one occasion he decided we’d have beer bash in the Jet shop. People drinking beer, firing up nails with J79’s sitting all around, and residual JP-4… He was a little nutty, but he had a the cool factor going for him. He looked kinda like Ed Harris.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Get better soon brother.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hope you get better soon.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I hope you have a very quick and full recovery. Take care of your self!

Status
Not open for further replies.