PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. I did finish work for the day, and fed Daisy the Feral Princess, her "brother" Tomato, and Shy Stripesy. Had to feed Tomato in the drive way so Stripesy wouldn't eat his food. If Big Stripesy was here, the whole gang would have needed more traffic copping by yours truly.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
This is the first time, if I remember correctly. What am I saying, I haven't even smoked a mini cigar today. I'm not smoking anything today. I'm on the afternoon shift at work, heck, I've got until the end of the year on afternoon shift. I'm going to wait for the stress storm to pass, and my back to recover. I wish you guys a happy Tuesday. 1618413465_879_La-verdad-no-contada-de-los-creadores-del-hombre-lobo.jpg

OldWill

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 9, 2022
Blanco, Texas
Another Ennerdale day in the MM Legend! I do enjoy mixing it up and incorporating aros but this one may be a little more special than the rest I've tried. Hope everyone has a smooth Tuesday, enjoy the simple pleasures!
View attachment 149668
Ennerdale is a favorite of mine. I find that aging it for several years does great things to it, so cellar some if you haven't already. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.