PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Listening to the Braves-Rockies game on the XM because I'd have to pay to watch it on Apple Plus, which I'm not about to do. I grew up listening to baseball on the radio so it's not a poor substitute, but what I have to say about MLB doing the Apple Plus business is not printable.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
So, my MM Country Gentleman arrived a couple days early (thank you SP.com!). My favorite non-flake VA, Ashton Gold Rush, is my selection for the test drive, dried to just under crispness. Paired with a scotch highball....bliss. Wifey even wanted a couple tokes! Pretty sweet way to end a very full workweek.

Bird report: Common raven, Red-tailed hawk, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, California quail, Western kingbird, Hairy woodpecker, and House finch. Listening to Steve Roach and eagerly awaiting a nice chicken teriyaki dinner.

Happy weekend all!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been throwing catnip balls to Suzy and Molly. Molly's a great chaser, but Suzy is fatter and more stationary.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Mountain Camp in a smooth bent Britannia Dublin twin-bore stem. I'm getting to like this blend, similar to Bayou Night but with different proportions and a slightly milder smoke. It takes a few bowls to learn a blend, and I think I am getting the range on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.