PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
A break with a bowl of Chendol/cendol
Those from SE Asia (Malaysia/Singapore especially) or those who have travelled through those countries will be familiar with this favourite regional dessert. Green noodles made from mung bean flour and pandan leaf extract (a fragrant screw pine or pandanus - the "Asian vanilla") in coconut cream and palm sugar (gula Melaka) syrup. ?

Next bowl - Sillems Green

In another Anne Julie designed Stanwell Shape 35B. This one an unsmoked sandblasted Danish Sovereign Shape 935 (bottom pipe of this trio)

image.jpgimage.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. I did finish the first page of a Betty and Veronica story. Fed Suzy, Molly, Daisy The Feral Princess, and Shy Stripesy, who has returned this week after not seeing him for a long time. Now, I wonder what happened to his big brother, who I haven't seen in almost two weeks. I know he has another place to go so I expect him back sometime.
Bing1 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.