PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Good evening, I hope all are well! I'm enjoying a bowl of SWRA in my favorite pipe, a Country Gentleman MM this evening.

Had Salmon and asparagus for supper tonight and am now enjoying a beer with my pipe as I look at my garden after a sprinkle of rain.

I have been away from my pipes for a bit so this bowl is hitting the spot! I reached for the Granger but the SWRA was in the way so here I am ?.

I'm alone here with just the sounds of nature..birds chirping, most notably Bobwhite Quail, myself and my pipe along with the fresh air that comes after a shower of rain. Quiet, tranquil, peace.. thankfully to be had.

Cheers,

Cotton1

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I started June smoking Newminster #403 Superior Round in my Barling Lumberman and am now enjoying an original blend called Scottish Tweed made by Campbell Pipe & Tobacco a small B&M located on the MSU campus in East Lansing, MIView attachment 148876
How's the Campbell's Smoke Shop blend?

I used to enjoy their Old Onyx in undergrad and have a few selections on hand that I haven't gotten to yet.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
We just closed on a new house, so starting to do demo before major renovations. That will take a couple of months before we have to do the hard work of moving out of our current house and getting that ready to sell. It’s gonna be a sweaty summer.

In any event, taking it step by step and stopping to celebrate with a bowl of 5100 in a Savinelli billiard, with a belly full of Detroit style pizza. Loui’s > Buddy’s, and don’t even waste my time with your east side Cloverleaf BS.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
We just closed on a new house, so starting to do demo before major renovations. That will take a couple of months before we have to do the hard work of moving out of our current house and getting that ready to sell. It’s gonna be a sweaty summer.

In any event, taking it step by step and stopping to celebrate with a bowl of 5100 in a Savinelli billiard, with a belly full of Detroit style pizza. Loui’s > Buddy’s, and don’t even waste my time with your east side Cloverleaf BS.
Congratulations on the new home. Good luck with the renovations.

Status
Not open for further replies.