Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Early this afternoon while waiting for an oil change and fluid top up: Country Squire Old Toby in a Savinelli 2614KS Dry System Pipe (20mmx42mm chamber).

At the end of the day while watching the Robins feed their young which are now out of the nest but can't fly and can barely walk : 1/2 bowl of Captain Black Original which I bought to try, in a Savinelli Erica fiamma 128 Billiard (17.5 mm x 37.5mm chamber); (a little dry and little too much bite);

This evening while running to the store to get 'coffee and' for morning ... A mix of Smokers Pride Cherry Cavendish and Captain Black Original in an Erica System (Peterson Second) (20mmx42mm chamber).

I thought that was a good rotation for the day. P.S. The mother Robin doesn't mind me a few feet away from the young to watch but the father Robin dive bombed me twice yesterday while going to my car, to chase me away. She must have thought I was smoking St. Bruno ! ;):ROFLMAO:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, swordfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.