weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired in a Meer...​

B0yDNqV.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking 2022 Dominican produced Carter Hall in an undated (1960s?) straight smooth dark brown H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 286 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Thought I had a photo of this pipe, but apparently, I do not. Anyway, I've smoked a few bowls of the new Carter Hall, and have completed my update, which I will post soon.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Right now a bowl of Bayou Morning in a straight Falcon stem with a blasted Bantam dublin bowl after a few glasses of Kraken rum.
Before that a bowl of Three Friars in my new Peterson rusticated 317 with an acrylic fishtail stem. No pipe I've ever had broke in better than this pipe. I left the bowl coating in place and just smoked away. Fantastic pipe!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Just finished giving a thorough cleaning on one new-to-me estate pipe, one regular of mine, and am not far from finishing another new estate pipe. Time to relax and watch the Mariners-Angles game, which I've been listening to as I have been working on those pipes.
Barling_249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.