PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Thanks to the kind heart and generosity of @ashdigger ❤️

I’m smoking Wilke’s 515, because this blend seemed so fitting to the Era in a 1st Generation Kaywoodie KB&B (1919-1924) - Dublin shape, with Vulcanite stem and inner tube. The only marking on the pipe, besides the name, clover leaf, and silver hallmarks, is D-3 on the shank.

The puffs are like cooled down air coming into my mouth, I guess it has to do with the inner tube and stem. I’ve never experienced this, or a cooler smoke before.

The first few puffs are absolutely amazing, I’ve been blessed @ashdigger ? ❤️

Be well everyone! ❤️

494FD3D0-A7AE-4DDD-AF72-6F0EE13F85F3.jpeg

6B84A6B4-F3DF-4845-9381-9D034F2B94F1.jpeg

P.S. I almost forgot, here’s the first bowl with the Wilke’s 515.

EB72B975-38A0-4E76-8C72-05E688F0A2BC.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with two more big slices of m'lady's cinnamon raisin apple pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. That's all of the off-dieting I'm doing for the rest of the day. I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching chapter three of Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A blend of my own creation, two parts Peterson Sherlock Holmes, one part Granger. I call it "Sherlock's Dog." Trademark pending.

The cooler weather (mid 50s at the moment) has allowed me a longer smoke, so I'm further breaking in the Stefano bent rhodesian I got earlier this month.

stefano.jpg

Bird report: Common raven, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, House finch, Northern flicker, and various unseen sparrows. Broccoli, mushroom and cheddar quiche on the menu for tonight. Going to re-watch the Australian film The Last Wave (1977).

Very happy to hear of the on-time start of the monsoon rains in Arizona and New Mexico. ?️?

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Thanks to the kind heart and generosity of @ashdigger ❤️

I’m smoking Wilke’s 515, because this blend seemed so fitting to the Era in a 1st Generation Kaywoodie KB&B (1919-1924) - Dublin shape, with Vulcanite stem and inner tube. The only marking on the pipe, besides the name, clover leaf, and silver hallmarks, is D-3 on the shank.

The puffs are like cooled down air coming into my mouth, I guess it has to do with the inner tube and stem. I’ve never experienced this, or a cooler smoke before.

The first few puffs are absolutely amazing, I’ve been blessed @ashdigger ? ❤️

Be well everyone! ❤️

View attachment 151971

View attachment 151972

P.S. I almost forgot, here’s the first bowl with the Wilke’s 515.

View attachment 151974
Beautiful pipe, Congrats. AshDigger rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.