PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
At first sight I thought the top photo was a close up of flake pipe tobacco or an English or even a mix of the two

View attachment 86593

View attachment 86594View attachment 86595

I think it's a Praetor (ancient Roman magistrates ranking below consul) and it's Italian made with models such as Praetor Prima, Praetor Uno Walnut, Praetor Cicero, Praetor Brio and Praetor Forum ...
@virkia Flake is delicious in a clay pipe; that photo makes me want to fill my largest clay with flake and smoke like a Redcoat!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good morning All
Latest additions to the stable are a brace of Invicta Briars, an apple and a billiard.
They are perfectly drilled and well finished. I will start with the apple and half a bowl of Peter Stokebbeye’s Luxury Navy Flake.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 86634
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Luxury Navy Flake in my clay pipes; I think flake tobacco is delicious in a clay!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
congratulations, it was a great game, I enjoyed it a lot....

but...I'm sorry...Spain is still in the competition...
It was a great game, Sweden Vs Ukraine was a brutal affair, I’m not sure how much energy Ukraine will have after that, or players.
Your chaps are dangerous but I have a lot of confidence in our lads, they’re really getting their game together thanks to Southgate.
Buena suerte amigo

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
It was a great game, Sweden Vs Ukraine was a brutal affair, I’m not sure how much energy Ukraine will have after that, or players.
Your chaps are dangerous but I have a lot of confidence in our lads, they’re really getting their game together thanks to Southgate.
Buena suerte amigo
it would be nice a final at Wembley England vs Spain...

but only if we win 1-3...

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, got some C&D Epiphany in the mail today, I was comparing it to Sutliff Revelation Match and they’re vastly different, making me wonder if either of them are remotely close to what the great thinker smoked.

Anyway I’m about to load up the new BBB bulldog and figure out what Dark Matter is comprised of.

Status
Not open for further replies.