PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
I think once the fear factor was overcome, England looked more dangerous. Germany also missed a couple of huge chances. Now smoking Briar Fox.

Indeed. Against a team that has not conceded one single goal you just can't afford to miss those two of Werner and Müller. So a well deserved win for the three lions.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
To be honest I’m not a big basketball fan although the “Showtime” Lakers were pretty awesome.
My Jersey is kinda different… View attachment 86550
I did not need the second picture to understand that! He is actually 6-5. Great movie (and great books, too.)
I couldn’t figure out how to just delete the second picture so I deleted the post
Not my intention to offend anyone

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah I get it but it occurred to me that the second image I posted might offend some people or it could be misconstrued in an ugly way.
Anyway - I’m more a fan of Erwin Fletcher than of the Lakers
Got it and agree (I was a big Showtime Lakers fan, not so much now).

And then back to the point of the thread: About to pack Tobacco Trader Proper English in my Viking rusticated Dublin, unless at the last moment I change my mind and go with Fr. Dempsey. And then lunch. I'm getting closer to breaking in the new Petes, and then English blends will be the preferred for them.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
An appropriate bowl of Lane BCA in the sacrificial Wilke smooth Biiliard while having a "man-to-man" and filling a basketball and bicycle tires of our eight-year old neighbor. Poor kid is the only child in the neighborhood. He loves the smellof hte pipe; perhaps we'll be sharing a bowl some day.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Scotty’s Angler’s Dream in a Danmore 3090.

95-B333-BF-6-D87-4819-8-EE8-4042-CE144191.jpg

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Well done to our young lads who have just made the whole nation very proud. I believe we could actually win the whole tournament if we keep this up.
Celebrating with SG Perfection in a classic British Bulldog and drinking a bottle of Cranborne Poacher Ruby Ale and a drop of Navy rum.
congratulations, it was a great game, I enjoyed it a lot....

but...I'm sorry...Spain is still in the competition...

Status
Not open for further replies.