PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Never got sleep, so I spent a little time chatting with the neighbors, and smoked a bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I would chatted more, but I need a smoke!
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Sorry to be a downer but I just heard that another friend got taken by cancer this weekend, he was 54 and like the last one he had no idea he had it until a week or so before he died. Two friends in as many months.
I’m so bloody angry at the moment I feel like smashing something, but I’m gonna get drunk instead.
I’m Smoking something in the GW clay, Juno I think, I wasn’t paying attention.
I'm sorry for your losses, my friend.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Sorry to be a downer but I just heard that another friend got taken by cancer this weekend, he was 54 and like the last one he had no idea he had it until a week or so before he died. Two friends in as many months.
I’m so bloody angry at the moment I feel like smashing something, but I’m gonna get drunk instead.
Damn. Sorry to hear about your loss.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Loving this combo (LNF/312), so it's getting daily replays.
I've realized at this point that I'm definitely a seasonal smoker. I like citrus or coconut topped VAs and VaPers in the summer, Latakia and booze topped crossovers in the fall and winter, and licorice/raisin/prune topped stoved VA pretty much year round.
I guess my point is; LNF is an ideal warm weather smoke!?
20210530_105037.jpg

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Sorry for your loss, may God bless those who are left behind.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I'm very sorry, friend..............

Status
Not open for further replies.