PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
2018 Rattray’s Marlin Flake in a Monte Verdi Twin Finish Freehand by Preben Holm. I don’t always mention my accompanying beverage. I usually have a cup of The Roasterie Kansas City Blend or KC Dark Blend coffee (black before noon or as latte any other time of day) and a bottle of chilled spring water alongside my pipes. Occasionally, an evening smoke will be joined with a more “potent” beverage which, I will tend to mention.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
WCC Rouxgaroux in a Yello-Bole Premier Canadian.

EECAFD97-2-DC4-45-FA-ABCE-111-F82-A12028.jpg

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Continuing with the Roman God theme I’ve had some Jupiter in the bent Longchamp bulldog and now about to light up some Janus in a brown leather Longchamp Lovat.View attachment 82584
What do you think of the Jupiter? Pretty good, no? After all the years of my smoking a pipe,I'm finally narrowing it down to short list of perhaps eight mixtures that I really like, and this is among them.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Sorry to be a downer but I just heard that another friend got taken by cancer this weekend, he was 54 and like the last one he had no idea he had it until a week or so before he died. Two friends in as many months.
I’m so bloody angry at the moment I feel like smashing something, but I’m gonna get drunk instead.
I’m Smoking something in the GW clay, Juno I think, I wasn’t paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.