PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
So this evening... well, previously Viprati, in an Invicta Briars Dublin. Followed by Wilke No. 400 in a Stanwell No. 11.

Loading up some Uhle's double-aught in a Foreverstemmed Country Gent. As usual, my accompaniment is Tennessee Honey, this round with a small splash of Skrewball. Previously I took a small glass of Jack Daniel's Sinatra, neat. I would highly recommend this... yeah I know, "I'm not really that fond of Jack Daniel's". I get it. But try this. Like White Rabbit, but even smoother. A bit of an investment but worth it, and will keep well. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I had some Lizzie Blood after dinner and now having my first bowl of McLelland Dark Star in the long straight Ornsby Pipe with crimson panels on the lower bowl with a deeply scored pattern around it.
The Dark Star is incredible of course, goes without saying really. View attachment 85818
That is a unique and beautiful pipe

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lots of chicken and soe sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of Dutch chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2017 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight brown early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.

Finished cleaning four estate pipes today with three in various stages of cleaning. Lots of elbow grease, pipe cleaners, Kosher salt, Q-Tips, napkins, and Everclear have bitten the dust the past few months. I've cleaned at least seventy pipes. Think I'll take a break from that when these are done.

Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.