PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Well tonight was a late one. Dinner at a colleagues house that went until 1:30. But the good part is that it's now 2:20 AM and it's FINALLY 90 degrees F, which makes this the most comfortable patio bowl in a couple of weeks. Highs the last five days have been 112, 115, 115, 114, and 112, which is pretty brutal for outdoor smoking. Currently having a bowl of C and D Bijou in a Charatan era Ben Wade Canadian.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I think with today's performance Croatia is doable for the Scots, the Czechs should have won. I'm really curious if we can beat Portugal tomorrow. Will probably suit us better than France, we are always bad against strong defences. If we manage to keep CR7 out of the game, everything is possible.
If you’re guys are on form it’s anyone’s game and should be a good show.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I just received my new alligator skin covered Longchamp Canadian in the mail along with another Kiko Caveman, I liked the first one so much I had to grab another when it came up on eBay. The Longchamp is very lightly smoked and the Caveman just needed a light ream inside the bowl with some course sandpaper.
I smoked a bowl of Kriswill whilst cleaning and now I’m gonna fire up the Caveman with some Germain’s 1820. image.jpgimage.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Granger in a Crown of England Billiard.

F3-F43-E50-5493-4-B58-8-B23-300-BAA72-EB94.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good morning all! Starting with a quick bowl on break (started on 7 hour Zoom session at 8 AM) of 4th Generation Family Reserve in a Wilke smooth Billiard with pinch-waist stem size 4. Have two MM Cobs loaded with Peterson's Perfect Plug and St. Bruno RR for next two breaks.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I just received my new alligator skin covered Longchamp Canadian in the mail along with another Kiko Caveman, I liked the first one so much I had to grab another when it came up on eBay. The Longchamp is very lightly smoked and the Caveman just needed a light ream inside the bowl with some course sandpaper.
I smoked a bowl of Kriswill whilst cleaning and now I’m gonna fire up the Caveman with some Germain’s 1820.
That was a speedy delivery! Was that Longchamp already in the UK?

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
View attachment 85129
Very excited this morning guys. My daughter Jamie went into labor early this morning to deliver her daughter, my granddaughter ! Grandpa is going to smoke a bowl of Yorktown in this old Grabow, Starfire 93 :LOL:
Congratulations sir! Grandchildren are wonderful. Blessings on your future relationship. ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.