PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
If you want to order from estervals it might be best to have it sent to family in the EU and have them send it on.

I thought there was an Esterval's thread that was "testing" the new shipping methods recently and found it to be successful and reliable?

I commented at the time that one tin of tobacco and a couple of accessories does not accurately represent the average package coming in from them and may misrepresent the possibilities/probabilities of custom issues.

- - -

Back to the Nate King Troll Stoker today and burning a bowl of Syrian Full Balkan:

SoBCbZS.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Abbott.jpg

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
I was rummaging in my well organized pipe drawer (cough) and found this Medico: my very first store bought pipe and decided to pull it out and smoke a bowl in it. It's not even made out of Briar, it's made from a synthetic called Brylon. Smokes great!
IPNSpGF.jpg

e5bVs2y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.