PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did extra walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Hot and humid today, and I'm wondering if we'll get rain today.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
some ODF in an MM this evening. Recovering from a large slab of ice cream cake on the new bench we built on the porch. Tomorrow is a rare day off of the farm, so I’m going fishing first thing in the morning. Getting the boat prepared in a few minutes so I can just throw some coffee at my face and take off first thing.

Neighbors across the street cleaned up the yard a bit today, and it looks great. It was full of branches and logs from the two pines he cut down for his own mysterious reasons (boredom I’m guessing). I told the male that it looked great, and it does. He thanked me. Then, I complimented the beautiful, big, healthy black walnut tree in his yard, to which he said to my horror, “I wanna cut that one down, too...”

Status
Not open for further replies.