PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Smoking some Sutliff Pumpkin Spice in a Country Gentleman cob this morning, since last night's 1792 Flake really put me down for the count and left me with an awfully nasty case of nicotine sickness after just ¼ of a small bowl. After smoking other strong tobaccos like Royal Yacht, Irish Flake, Nightcap, and Kendal Dark all week I thought I'd be fine with the 1792 Flake; but oh boy was I wrong! That stuff is really something else.

Anyway, it's "no nicotine" blends for me today and Sutliff Pumpkin Spice is probably my favorite in that category so that's what I'm starting my day with. I might have to finally do that comparison I've been meaning to do between Sutliff Pumpkin Spice and Straus Sleepy Hollow today!puffy

IMG20240407155908~2.jpg

dingdong

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
I'm smoking C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. How about you folks? :)
View attachment 321079
I had some Virginia Gentleman away back (hard to get it here in Indonesia!) and its my favorite Virginian.. puffy puffy puffy Nice vintage Comoy, slightly canted😍

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
IMG_8558.jpegHyde Park in a Sea Rock Castello. I need to shave, but have not had the time. Hopefully, life will slow down a a few clicks here soon. The sea rock finish is one of my favorites. Gepetto pipes come close - one might argue they are even better. However, I love Castello pipes with their open flow design.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Finally getting to sit down and catch up on some pipes magazine forum. It’s been a crazy month. When I was in Chicago I learned about an artisan pipe maker and really liked his pipes, eclesias.pipes on Instagram. Reached out to him and he made me a beautiful and awesome smoking pipe. Tonight I’m smoking some 2018 Dunhill Three Year Matured Virginia in it with a glass of bourbon. View attachment 321265View attachment 321266
Eclesias 🤩