PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Finally getting to sit down and catch up on some pipes magazine forum. It’s been a crazy month. When I was in Chicago I learned about an artisan pipe maker and really liked his pipes, eclesias.pipes on Instagram. Reached out to him and he made me a beautiful and awesome smoking pipe. Tonight I’m smoking some 2018 Dunhill Three Year Matured Virginia in it with a glass of bourbon. IMG_7281.jpegIMG_7282.jpeg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
That is a beautiful Ropp too! I think I’m going to start a “Show Us Your Ropp” thread sometime this week, unless someone wants to beat me to it. There have been some beautiful pipes posted in here in the past few months. Need to get em all together for the Ropp fans😁.
....is there NOT one? 😐🥴

Well this is embarrassing....

Edit: It was locked and a new one was never started. 🫢

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Whimsical in my Herbaugh bamboo dublin.

IMG-1315.png

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First smoke of the month was Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in a Stefano rhodesian, in the workroom, on and off this afternoon. Pretty much the exact opposite of the Trout Stream I had yesterday. 8.5/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, American crow, Mourning dove, House finch, California towhee, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, and Western bluebird.

And now, in honor of Dan Aykroyd's birthday...it is time for the evening consumption of mass quantities! :ROFLMAO:

stefano.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Finally getting to sit down and catch up on some pipes magazine forum. It’s been a crazy month. When I was in Chicago I learned about an artisan pipe maker and really liked his pipes, eclesias.pipes on Instagram. Reached out to him and he made me a beautiful and awesome smoking pipe. Tonight I’m smoking some 2018 Dunhill Three Year Matured Virginia in it with a glass of bourbon. View attachment 321265View attachment 321266
Good God!!