PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A mix of Lancer's Slices and St. James Park in a brebbia Noce billiard, and a spot of vermouth. The 2:1 mix is from an effort a year ago to 'match' Dunhill Aperitif. A match it is not, but it is a satisfying bowl.
View attachment 323918
@Scottmi I like the name Lancer's Slices (I LOVE knights:)) but I found out it contains Latakia so not my thing...

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I smoked my Peterson Sherlock Holmes Original (c.1988) filled with vintage 1989 McClelland No. 24 Virginia, during the Saturday ZOOM meeting with my smoking buds.
The 35-year-old No. 24 was soooo mellow and flavorful!
My usual tumbler full of Peach/Mango Green Tea with bergs and a splash of Honey Jack was my beverage.

1720938449262.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a small, but tasty red delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2012 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth brown slight bend GBD International 9665 dublin rough top sitter with a flat bottom and a black vulcanite saddle stem. I've had this tin by my chair for a few years, and finally got tired of looking at it, so I'm smoking it. Haven't smoked this average smoking pipe in all that time either since I dedicated it to this blend. One doesn't need a high grade pipe to smoke this blend.
GBD_International_ 9665.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.