PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Today makes twelve years since we rescued Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger from the kill shelter. Here they are then, and now. Molly is the first one.
MollySnooze1.jpgMollyCircle1.jpg

Suzy!
SuzyBelly1.jpg
SuzySmile.jpg

dublinpiper90

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
2012 Dunhill Nightcap. I’m a huge Nightcap fan and had to see how this stuff compares to the new, awesome Peterson stuff. It has become something different, but with some familiar characteristics. There are so many crystals. The Virginia’s are sweeter and there is more tang from the Orientals. Something in the top note has changed over time and the tonquin doesn’t have as potent of a vanilla flavor, as would old spices sitting unused in a spice cabinet would degrade. Overall, I’m very happy to be smoking this. With the original blends intent, maybe 5-6years would have been optimum. View attachment 323455
Im a big Nightcap fan as well never have had any that’s aged or the Dunhill era been searching to grab a tin or 2 to have while I start the aging process on some of the new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.