PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Reading baseball box scores.
Tinsky_BookKeeper_side.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking KBV River of Deceit 2023 in a 1985 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. Abner the Eager is here for food, and while he's eating inside, Harry the Hairy is eating outside. Nobody else is around. If Sam is here when I get out of bed later today, I'll keep her inside so her prospective owner can see the little scamp.
Ascorti_BusinessKS_Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I may end the day with this smoke. After I wrote my last post about Abner the Eager, all the other ferals showed up. Daisy the Feral Princess ate inside and is still in the house. Abner the Eager tried to hide under the kitchen table, but I got him out. He was very upset with me for putting him out, but I had to do that. Then, Abner saw Harry the Hairy, who started going towards him, so I picked Abner up, and took him to the driveway. He scooted down it rather quickly. Tomato the Brave, Harry, and Sam the Scamp wanted to eat, but a possum scared them away. I chased it off twice, but nobody came back to eat, and I picked up the food so the possum wouldn't come back. I tried to pick up Tomato to bring him in to eat, but he was so spooked that he ran away from me. That's usually not his style, but there was nothing I could do about it. Before I go to bed, I'll try again.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Sam and Harry returned, and I brought Sam in to eat in peace. As soon as she finishes, I'll do the same for Harry. Tomato the Brave won't come back until way after I go to bed, but I'll take care of him when I wake up.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.