PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps in the sweltering heat and humidity, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. An old high school classmate is bringing her mother-in-law over tomorrow to take a look at Sam the Scamp. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but this is a promising event.
Wessex_bent.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of 2018 Sutliff Walnut Match in a 1990s smooth brown medium bend briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Abner the Eager showed up to eat, and m'lady is holding him as I type.
Butz-Choquin_Maitre_PipierJR _hornMM.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Savinelli Janus in a Cavicchi

52890777964_83dfdeec1e_o.jpg

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States
A third of the way through this bowl of 2018 Sutliff Walnut Match in a 1990s smooth brown medium bend briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Abner the Eager showed up to eat, and m'lady is holding him as I type.
View attachment 323174
I’m about to put an order in for some Walnut. I’m not that big into codger stuff except the SWR from years ago, but there’s something about this one that intrigues me.

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
I saw some weeks ago that 4 noggins had (and still has) Kingfisher priced at $525 for a 2 oz tin! Never thought i'd see the day. Still sitting on 8-10 tins worth of this stuff and happily so. All the scouring i did from 2008-2011 to obtain a large stash of this stuff certainly paid off.
Firing up a bowl of this in a beloved Stanwell dublin. :)

Standub KF 08-11.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.