PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
During a commercial break in the ball game, I went to get the mail, and Abner the Eager was laying on top of my car, avoiding Harry the Hairy. Abner cried out to me twice. Until recently, Abner hardly ever spoke, but he's gotten a tad more chatty, which I like. Anyway, I scooped him up, and brought him in to eat in peace on my way back to the den. Currently, I'm half way through this bowl of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. I was slightly surprised that the flakes were still moist when I opened the tin last night, but even more surprised that they burn at a reasonable rate, and not a slow one. Great flavor as I expected from this blend.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Ktamer’s Father Dempsey in a Barling EL Ye Olde Wood pre-trans Fossil bulldog.

1712532722766.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
At the last third of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen freehand dublin sitter with a cumberland saddle stem. Running low on this tin now. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I couldn't post before now because much to Sleepy Suzy's chagrin, Abner the Eager has been snoozin' on my lap.
Viggo Nielsen.jpg
AbnerLapSleep2.jpg
AbnerLapSleep3.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
@PaulRVA Is that a new Nuttins? Sharp pipe.
Thanks @Sigmund
I’ve had it a few months and have enjoyed it so far. It was a hard find being I wanted the plateau rim dark instead of naked and a blast as well.
I’d do another and have requested a commission of a smooth with a Cumberland stem and dark rim as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.