PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Finally discovered what "real" retirement is about, namely endless doctor visits for self and loved ones, friends and even neighbors. Yesterday managed to squeeze in a couple of pipes of GLP Cairo in a Tilshead smooth billiard with sleight-bent saddle stem. Today, stating with KBV Raven Rye Flake in a small Upshall sandblast Bulldog with smooth rim and hex shank with saddle stem size 3-4 before the "races" begin again.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Yankees-Phillies game until the Braves-Brewers game starts. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nice! I only have a couple tins left myself, but a couple tins open and jarred as well. Debating whether to just keep the jar and sell the tins or keep em and smoke em. Decisions, decisions! Enjoy it! Good stuff. :)
Either smoke them or GIVE them to me before I sic Godzilla on ya!! 😈
☠️😱:rolleyes:rotf

Godzilla smokes Dottlejockey Slices. Bambi Slices, too.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Excellent coffee. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.