PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with peach slices on the side. I've almost finished smoking New Watch City Beta Test #2 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.
Ben_Wade_ Martinique.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Sutliff Pipe Force post errands, Plum Pudding Special Reserve during Errands. It’s hard for me to believe how much my tastes have changed over just the past few months. I was certain I’d be a VaPer guy for life! 😂 I definitely have some sort of allergic response to Va forward blends. Kentucky, English, Balkan of the right variety treats me very well. I guess it’s possible in the coming years that I will be able to smoke all those VaPer blends I hoarded, if not, they should sell ok with age.
I tell ya, I think my initial aversion to Englishes might have been the Peterson Early Morning/Nightcap stuff. They don’t float my boat.
View attachment 233727

What allergenic reaction were you getting from VAs?

By chance have you see the post I put up in regards to VAs? I found some really good info online and posted all of it, scroll to the bottom.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I was up early enough that I considered posting this at 9:32 a.m., but was a bit too tired from staying up for UFC last night. Going to have Savinelli Janus in an unfinished, unstained, 2019 Savinelli Apollo 11 Author 320 limited edition (number 32/50) that celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing, to celebrate the 54th Anniversary of Apollo 11 taking off.

IMG_20230716_163824.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.