PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Lady Bourboun provides a full and rich flavor that acts as an angel, who begins to spread her wings as the nectar trickles down the throat, then fully extends her wingspan as it moves past the lungs, and providing a warm comfort in the belly and soothing thoughts in the mind.

Her sisters Whiskey and Rye are a touch less refined, but also ladies who provide warmth and comfort in the darkness of night.

"[W]hatever gets you through the night - be it a prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." - The Chairman of the Board, Frank Sinatra
I don't understand this, it looks like a narration of an erotic movie. And Frank Sinatra is in it? 😵‍💫

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Watching the Reds-Brewers game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
McClelland Blackwoods Flake (2017) in a Castello Old Antuquari Hawkbill.
IMG0162.jpeg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I’ve been intrigued by the Savinelli 321 Mini for awhile now. While I prefer the bigger brother 320 in all its larger iterations, there’s a time and place for a smaller pipe that doesn’t take ninety or 120 minutes to smoke. The problem is, I could never get past the Crayola crayon colour palette of the stems, and the condom ring just seemed wrong.

81hlTO+4IpL.jpg

But, that all changed when I was checking out smokingpipes.com and they had a Smooth Punto Oro 321 Mini. Sign me up!

Getting ready to watch the big UFC card and want to have a pre-fight smoke to start things off. I’m going to have McClelland Christmas Cheer 2016 (thanks @Servant King !) in a Savinelli Punto Oro Mini Natural 321 Author.

IMG_20230708_163330.jpg

To give an idea of the size of this tiny pipe, I’ve taken a photo of it next to some other Savinelli Author pipes. Bottom left to upper right: Smooth Punto Oro 321 Mini; Rusticated Punto Oro 321; Punto Oro Corallo di Mare 320 KS; Punto Oro Corallo di Mare 320 EX; Nutsack Rusticated 320 Mega (with a flat top); Rusticated Hercules 320 EX.

IMG_20230708_163757__01.jpg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I’ve been intrigued by the Savinelli 321 Mini for awhile now. While I prefer the bigger brother 320 in all its larger iterations, there’s a time and place for a smaller pipe that doesn’t take ninety or 120 minutes to smoke. The problem is, I could never get past the Crayola crayon colour palette of the stems, and the condom ring just seemed wrong.

View attachment 232210

But, that all changed when I was checking out smokingpipes.com and they had a Smooth Punto Oro 321 Mini. Sign me up!

Getting ready to watch the big UFC card and want to have a pre-fight smoke to start things off. I’m going to have McClelland Christmas Cheer 2016 (thanks @Servant King !) in a Savinelli Punto Oro Mini Natural 321 Author.

View attachment 232211

To give an idea of the size of this tiny pipe, I’ve taken a photo of it next to some other Savinelli Author pipes. Bottom left to upper right: Smooth Punto Oro 321 Mini; Rusticated Punto Oro 321; Punto Oro Corallo di Mare 320 KS; Punto Oro Corallo di Mare 320 EX; Nutsack Rusticated 320 Mega (with a flat top); Rusticated Hercules 320 EX.

View attachment 232213
Totally agree about the mini with the condom! If they just did these with normal black acrylic stems I would've bought one already. I did look at a 321 mini like the one you bought but had other pipes vying for my wallet.

Also, who do you like on tonight's card?

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Totally agree about the mini with the condom! If they just did these with normal black acrylic stems I would've bought one already. I did look at a 321 mini like the one you bought but had other pipes vying for my wallet.

Also, who do you like on tonight's card?

Volkanovski is so solid in all areas. His movement and striking are waaay up there in level; his takedown defense is super as we saw against Islam. I have a hard time imagining him losing. But, the Korean Zombie was tearing up Yair until 4:59 of the last round when they fought. You just never know. Sad to see Robbie Lawler's last fight. Solid card overall and really looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.