PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just got in from a walk with WeeBay and a Comoy’s Virgin Dublin with freshly opened From Beyond, I forgot it needs a month or two in the jar first and it was a little bitter.

Thought I’d carry on with the caveman theme as they’ve been languishing on the shelf for a while now so this one is filled with my Odds and Ends aro mix, a combination of various aro and non aro tobaccos that is pretty darn good actually.
Listening to Patti Smith’s Horses album, that girl can rock. image.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Traver Talbert - "Talbert Briar 82"-"Briar Cat": U.S.A-France. 2008

Traver made me this pipe during his US life period.

Sanblast Nosewarmer with mix of two pipe tobaccos Daughters & Ryan: Ryback and Three Sails 30/70.
Nice taste and optimum straight.View attachment 236628View attachment 236629View attachment 236630View attachment 236631View attachment 236632View attachment 236633
I have yet to own a Talbert Briar, but I bought a Ligne Bretagne from him last year which I love.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm almost half way through this bowl of C&D Warped Midsommar in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Rewriting/editing my review of this blend which I'll post at TR today. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.