PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Quiet nights in a blasted bamboo Eltang billiard.

Beautiful pipe Ben!
Thanks, it’s not hard to find similar, I call these “Eltang budget pipes” where the word budget is relative, but it’s no more than a fancy Dunhill or Castello. I’ve heard his rusticated pokers (not the Eltang basics) are really superb for the price. I just don’t really like his style of rustication, prefer the blasts.

I’d say it smokes almost as good as my snail for half the price. I got both of them as estates though.

Earlier in the morning I
Smoked HU Edward G in an Amphora X-Tra sandblasted billiard

Now it’s cigar time -IMG_7337.jpeg Cohiba Robusto (Cuban)

since I have already smoked about 20% …

This is an exceptional cigar. I would have loved to have it in my rotation had there been no trade embargo with Cuba.

Then I thought about the price I paid (I bought them from Canada). Not worth the price I paid.

So in summary an exceptional cigar, but priced at a level where it may not be worth it any more. However, given I will have only limited opportunities to procure these legally, I might still buy them occasionally if I am traveling to an international destination

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. Now smoking C&D Warped Midsommar in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Going to work before long.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.