PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I know it's not right. But I bit the bullet, and I'm smoking a bowl of Capstan Gold, in a Carolina Gent. I'm still on the oral treatment, but I'm smoking less, I don't think it will affect anything. In a little while, I'll be walking around at night, and all you'll see is my gleaming teeth with an incredible nuclear white. Oh my God, women will faint in the street when they see me smile.hyena-animal.gif

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
I know it's not right. But I bit the bullet, and I'm smoking a bowl of Capstan Gold, in a Carolina Gent. I'm still on the oral treatment, but I'm smoking less, I don't think it will affect anything. In a little while, I'll be walking around at night, and all you'll see is my gleaming teeth with an incredible nuclear white. Oh my God, women will faint in the street when they see me smile.View attachment 235706
B35A56F6-1889-4D11-9378-6B044AC27108.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Plum pudding SR for lunch in my yeti. This pipe is really growing on me. I think I’m learning that rim char issues are not just about being careful with a lighter and spitting on your rims! It’s also about the finish used to protect the rim. Some of my pipes just don’t char. This is a non expert observation!
IMG_5963.jpeg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
Plum pudding SR for lunch in my yeti. This pipe is really growing on me. I think I’m learning that rim char issues are not just about being careful with a lighter and spitting on your rims! It’s also about the finish used to protect the rim. Some of my pipes just don’t char. This is a non expert observation!
View attachment 235710
Totally agree. I have a few that no matter how careful Ive been they still develop a little. I mean Im as careful as a surgeon and still had it happen even with 3/4 filled bowls .

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
View attachment 235710
Whats you opinion been on Yeti?

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
Everything in that picture is very nice.
Thanks man. Its my favorite Billiard , took me awhile to branch out into them as it make me feel like Fred McMurray but they just smoke well.
Ill try your ever-clear bath to see how it does on an old Pete. Usually I just burn some SWRA or another ARO to cure that but this might do it better.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Whats you opinion been on Yeti?
Limited experience, I love this pipe, smokes good, looks good, but the inner rim is already darkened. I’m not necessarily disappointed by this but I might ask him about it. He’s on the level. I usually don’t get tan blasts because I’m afraid of this happening. I do think it has something to do with the finish and probably different carvers have their own philosophical reasons for how they finish pipes. I know little about the subject. I don’t regret the purchase, it smokes great, looks great, feels good in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.