PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Shy Stripesy was waiting on me to feed her. I did so, but sat near her and talked to her for a few minutes. She wasn't impressed, but at least she didn't run away. This is probably the furthest that things are going to go, but I don't mind. It took three years just to get this far.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend military mount Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Fed my cats, and two ferals.
Karl_Erik_horn.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just got done cleaning out the dogs ears with a wash before putting in the drops the vet gave me yesterday. It was quite the task as he’s topped 81lb now and just ten months old and strong as a ox and doesn’t like it at all. Now I’m finishing my coffee and having some 2014 Castello Sea Rock in a ‘65 Shell Briar and watching a woman’s World Cup match before taking WeeBay out for a walk. image.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just got done cleaning out the dogs ears with a wash before putting in the drops the vet gave me yesterday. It was quite the task as he’s topped 81lb now and just ten months old and strong as a ox and doesn’t like it at all. Now I’m finishing my coffee and having some 2014 Castello Sea Rock in a ‘65 Shell Briar and watching a woman’s World Cup match before taking WeeBay out for a walk. View attachment 235677
@Birddog66 Still at the same address? Sent you a PM. Got your Erinmore!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m smoking a un-named codger blend from a now closed B&M in the US in this beat up old Longchamp Lovat that smokes as well as any pipe I have, I usually reserve this one for when I’m out with the dog. This is actually one of my favourite blends at the moment. A good old school burley with tons of flavour and more complex than you’d expect from a simple store brand blend and great in any pipe. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.