PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps with a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just finished a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins, and then decided to eat another third of a bowl. A golden delicious apple was on the side. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Finished the Lane 1-Q in the Barontini. The Lane 1-q Smoke attracts the monarch butterflys which flit around in the slight smoke cloud. Then planted some beefcake tomatoes ,,, I know its late but if they take I'll make a salad in a couple months. The land is former farmland and everything grows fast and furious, which is why the landscaper was here today to trim back the jungle. I used to do it when I was younger but he can do it much faster and cheaper with all his machines.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Last evening it was Mixture 79 in a Danish Bari, a discontinued factory pipe of high quality, a dark-stain bent billiard, a Christmas gift from my late wife's aunt in 1976.

I smoked it while watching the documentary (not the new release movie) on Oppenheimer who is shown smoking a pipe when he isn't chain smoking cigarettes.

I couldn't accurately identify any of his pipes, but from quick shots, thought they were Savinelli or Dunhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.