PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and am half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Had a little trouble between Daisy the Feral Princess and Abner the Eager. He wants to be friendly, and she's not overly crazy about him. They were close enough that I was able to rub on both of them at the same time. Maybe that'll help give them a positive idea about each other. Watching Mad Dog Russo. That's one show I never miss.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
C&D Briar Fox in an IMP Meerschaum. View attachment 234034

Great stem on that meer, would love to see it in better lighting!

- - -

Making my return to the WAYS thread with this shapely Davorin Denovic morta beauty; keeping her warm with a bowl of C&D Sun Bear Mountain Flower - a sweet and light Va/Or perfect for these "3-showers-before-lunch" kinda summer days:

VcM2ZwF.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this hot, humid and smoky day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Yeah! It was up for a week even after lowering the price. I decided to ask to close the thread to sell it and light it up again. I'll keep it for now, or sell it elsewhere.
Yeah that makes sense. It’s such a sweet pipe. I was tempted by your first post and then just about pulled the trigger on it but reminded myself I need to stick to my PAD plan of only buying pipes on my list. If it was an 11 I would’ve snapped it up immediately.

dog_park_piper

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2021
The Woodlands, TX
Yeah that makes sense. It’s such a sweet pipe. I was tempted by your first post and then just about pulled the trigger on it but reminded myself I need to stick to my PAD plan of only buying pipes on my list. If it was an 11 I would’ve snapped it up immediately.
I have another pipe I should post today. A Castello kkkk. I'm trying to post one a week.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's time for some lunch.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. I'm now smoking Missouri Meerschaum Luminaire in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. I got this and two other MM blends along with this year's Sun Bear Tupelo for review. I don't have release dates, but I imagine it won't be to long before they go on sale.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.