PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Looks like you snagged a 75th Anniversary fumed old antiquari! I'm envious. It's beautiful.
I did, couldn’t resist, the PAD was to strong ? I’m a big fan of the #33 shape as are you I note, some beautiful pipes in your collection. At first I thought it would be to heavy to clench but for some reason it is just fine which surprises as they are voluminous pipes with serious briar. I am now collecting #33’s which is extremely dangerous for my wallet ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought.
Peterson_Premiere_blastedpot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. I'll end the day with this smoke.
J.Everett_Author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.