13 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you posted a picture of this pipe anywhere? I'm really curious to see what translucent meerschaum looks like.
I have a thread to track the coloring progress.

Translucent meerschaum looks white in the beginning. When it starts to color, you will see the coloring is beneath the surface and it is mottled with nodules and veins.

This is the latest post on its coloring. If you zoom in the pictures of the stem, you will see the mottled coloring and hopefully the veins and nodules and the fact it is coloring beneath the surface

Post in thread 'Coloring Progress Over Time / No Of Bowls of a Single Meerschaum Pipe'
Coloring Progress Over Time / No Of Bowls of a Single Meerschaum Pipe :: Meerschaum Pipes - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/coloring-progress-over-time-no-of-bowls-of-a-single-meerschaum-pipe.91885/post-36634052

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. Writing beta notes on this blend, which is a variation of the other beta blend that I smoked before dinner. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Sep 16, 2021
Chicago IL
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. Writing beta notes on this blend, which is a variation of the other beta blend that I smoked before dinner. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Man, I've read a million of your tobacco reviews, feel like I just saw a celebrity pop up in the thread haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.