PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm smoking Now smoking Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought. Trying to get a couple of things done before my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
Karl_Erik_blackpaneled_freehand.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Just popped open a 3 year old jar of PS LNF and packed a big bent billiard. Kicking myself for not buying pounds of this three years ago. I've got about six ounces of this with this much age on it. It's pretty spectacular. Time to set some alerts for when it comes back in stock.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg
@weezell I think 1792 Flake would smoke well in a clay pipe!

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake (which my phone now knows as if auto filled for me) — thanks as always @Tar Wheel — in my Pete House pipe. Trying for a long smoke. Went to the beach, surfed a couple of times, had requisite tacos after. A good LA Sunday.

Am going to call one of my oldest friends — we went to preschool together — as his mother just passed. Been a while since we talked.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
29FDCFFF-DDB3-472F-AAF6-92C45CB4C238.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.