PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It always pays to stay hydrated. Getting ready to watch the Braves-D-Backs game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Good morning @UncleRasta . The Anthology is top notch in my book, and seems to be enjoyed by everyone that’s posted a review. There is a sweet dark fruit note that starts to sing, about a third of the way down a bowl, that just butters my bread. I believe @craig61a described it as a grape note and he may be on to something. Whatever the note is, it’s fantastic. I hope you enjoy your tin as much as I have mine.

P.S. The Nunez signing looks like it’s going to pay huge dividends. I was very impressed with the 30 minute sample that I witnessed yesterday.

I’m smoking KBV BMP again this morning. The writing spider packed up her web and left me to smoke alone this morning.

Cheers!

View attachment 160144
Thanks, @Tar Wheel wheel. Yesterday Nunez looked to have built an immediate rapport with the fans and was a real handful for the time he was on the pitch. I think he's going to be a special player. I'm currently enjoying the Women's Euro 2022 final.

I'm looking forward to trying Anthology. Just had my first taste of Opening Nights in a Rossi Billiard. I anticipate smoking a lot of this blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.