PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
@--dante-- Welcome to the clay brotherhood from a clay pipe smoking Cavalier / Redcoat.
I've got a Markus Fohr clay pipe but haven't tried one with a regular stem.
Need to work on slowing my puffing down as I keep thinking it's going to go out; this is the real reason for puffing like a steam train in my early pipe videos.
The speed smoking was purely due to practice for the competition run by @Maddogsmokers and I won!
Still not heard anything about my prize due to Covid19 isolations...
Thanks @halfdan Congrats on your win! I like having the arcrylic bit (it's attached to a metal band on clay pipe), but I think the drawback will be that I can't put it in coals or an oven to clean (bit isn't removable). It's cheap enough I guess I'd just buy a new one eventually, but first I'll look into other ways to clean a clay (if any).

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Thanks @halfdan Congrats on your win! I like having the arcrylic bit (it's attached to a metal band on clay pipe), but I think the drawback will be that I can't put it in coals or an oven to clean (bit isn't removable). It's cheap enough I guess I'd just buy a new one eventually, but first I'll look into other ways to clean a clay (if any).
@--dante-- If I put my clay pipes in the oven to clean them it would stink the kitchen out and make the oven smell of pipe tobacco!

Status
Not open for further replies.