PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossdoug

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2018
Somerset ohio
I used to do the same thing after a night shift. I say one mans morning is another mans happy hour.
Nothing like watching the sun come up on the deck with a whiskey and a pipe or cigar. Wasn't home quite that early today though. That old dominion was damn good, now I'll have to try the other flakes they offer. Or cake, whatever they are

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Another bowl of 'Open Waters' Plug. It's starting to feel like one of those 'Ever Lasting Gob Stoppers' from Willy Wonker since as fast as I smoke the stuff the plug seems to refuse to diminish in size!
So it's long lasting but is it any good? Any Oomph or is it more like a fart from an Oompa Lumpah?
Good Evening. Yachtsmans Plug in a Winston.image.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
SG KC Flake in a German clay. Thunderstorms are rolling inView attachment 90058
@FurCoat We've had thunderstorms here in Central England today; there's water in the Holmebrook Valley Park run off where I helped build some flood management works!
Nice clay - I enjoyed the Kendal Cream Flake in my clay pipe. Smoked a bit of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in mine today.
Needed a warming blast of pipe smoke when I got soaked to the skin!!!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
@FurCoat We've had thunderstorms here in Central England today; there's water in the Holmebrook Valley Park run off where I helped build some flood management works!
Nice clay - I enjoyed the Kendal Cream Flake in my clay pipe. Smoked a bit of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in mine today.
Needed a warming blast of pipe smoke when I got soaked to the skin!!!
Clays bring out the toppings in Lakeland style aromatics. I have a white clay like the black one that I'm saving for Virginias.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
A home "MSO Mix," Amphora Burley, and C&D black Cavendish and cigar leaf, a pretty distinctive and pleasing blend if I do say so, in a Johs semi-rusticated straight saddle stem bulldog with a larger than average bulldog bowl and the classic double bead lines. I note, this is an interesting and tasty blend without any Latakia or Perique.
Sounds like a good mix!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Clay...
UearNAX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.