PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. I may finish the day with this smoke. Working and listening to William Conrad in an episode of Suspense.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good morning All
A bowl of Peter Stokebbye Luxury Twist flake in a BJV Pipes Shotgun Poker with matching tamper. Delighted with the craftsmanship and the ring grain on this beauty. Chris’ stem work is perfect as well as colourful. Great to support a local artisan as well as a fellow AD9F69FC-8BAA-421F-98AD-18FA44042B3B.jpegVeteran.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Having C&D Burley Flake #1 in my first clay pipe. I cheated and got one with a regular (non-clay) stem. Markus Fohr Aluminum Band. Really liking the light weight and the smoking qualities of it.
@--dante-- Welcome to the clay brotherhood from a clay pipe smoking Cavalier / Redcoat.
I've got a Markus Fohr clay pipe but haven't tried one with a regular stem.
Need to work on slowing my puffing down as I keep thinking it's going to go out; this is the real reason for puffing like a steam train in my early pipe videos.
The speed smoking was purely due to practice for the competition run by @Maddogsmokers and I won!
Still not heard anything about my prize due to Covid19 isolations...

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning All
A bowl of Peter Stokebbye Luxury Twist flake in a BJV Pipes Shotgun Poker with matching tamper. Delighted with the craftsmanship and the ring grain on this beauty. Chris’ stem work is perfect as well as colourful. Great to support a local artisan as well as a fellow View attachment 89998Veteran.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
That’s lovely, I’m gonna have to look BJV up and check them out.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I started the day with some of Simong’s stoved Capstan in the little Yello Bole, followed it up with Escudo in the Longchamp bulldog and now having a 50/50 mix of Germain’s Plum Cake and SPC Mississippi River Rum Barrel, it’s nice but I prefer the Plum Pudding BB/Plum Cake mix.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.