PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Flavourwise, ya it's a bomb for sure, definitely not an all day blend haha. 40-60% Kentucky or strong burley is around where I like for nic strength(unless it's got perique as well) This one isn't too powerful by my standards.

I'm actually gonna add a little perique and see how close to the edge of flavour bomb hell I can get before I loose all my senses haha. Wish me luck!
I’m looking into whole leaf at the moment, I’d love to have a go making my own blends. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck ?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and corn on the cob dinner with strawberries and biiiiiigg slice of freshly made chocolate cake for dessert! I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Cascadia Downwind in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Fed two of the outdoor feral cats. Daisy is sweet and has adopted us because her owners don't feed her and her brother much, or pay them much attention. The other cat out there is very shy, and won't come near me, but this evening, he didn't run far away, and while I was putting out dry and wet food for him, he snuck a peek at me from the side of the deck about three feet away. I knew not to try anything because he'd just run, but that was the first bit of progress I have had with him since he started coming around early this year. His brother is friendly only around the food bowl. Otherwise, he won't come near me or m'lady. Been watching the Braves-Brewers game, and also working on tobacco reviews.
View attachment 90341
I’m having a similar experience with one of the strays I look after, he’s been through the ringer judging by the looks of him but he’s getting more relaxed around me, I doubt I’ll get to stroke him though.C050E2A1-E511-42DE-9FF9-0BF34994606E.jpeg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Good Saturday morning all. Thanks to @jiminks and all the other folks here that have regularly sung the praises of this fine tobacco blend, I overcame my hesitancy to aromatic types and gave it a try. I'm speaking of course of the Edward G Robinson blend. I've started my day with it in my unfinished Savinelli 644, with a nice cup of coffee. For the record @LotusEater, I can't stop smoking it. I already have another tin on the way, and if I feel the same way after that one, I will be ordering by the tub.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good Saturday morning all. Thanks to @jiminks and all the other folks here that have regularly sung the praises of this fine tobacco blend, I overcame my hesitancy to aromatic types and gave it a try. I'm speaking of course of the Edward G Robinson blend. I've started my day with it in my unfinished Savinelli 644, with a nice cup of coffee. For the record @LotusEater, I can't stop smoking it. I already have another tin on the way, and if I feel the same way after that one, I will be ordering by the tub.
That’s awesome UR! I’m liking it a lot too.
It’s cool to discover something you really enjoy, especially something you never thought would interest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.