PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Starting July with the same pipe I ended June with: the workhorse Nate King meerschaum Prince. Keepin' it smokey with this concoction today - 30% McC Frog Morton, 45% C&D XX Dark Flake, and 25% "Secret Sauce" - a personal blend of cavendish and burley.

DCXZ81el.jpg

ZIlTY7fl.jpg

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Wow! My first taste of Spark Plug. Greg Pease has done it. He took all the goodness of Latakia, the smokey umami of a charred steak, and added the right amount of Oriental to season it to perfection. Only one bowl smoked so far of this, but I can't wait for the end of the workday so I can have another. Fantastic.

Smoked in a Savinelli RICCIO 316 KS .
Dude, I saw your profile picture. Man like, you need to relax, calm down. Take a vacation, have some fun. You look like someone is force feeding you up your ass with a rubber hose man.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Finally! first bowl of the day. A wonderful, wonderful bowl of Black Irish Twist.
What a morning.
Pouring rain all week.
Take dog to dog park. Mistake one.
Give dog a bath. Mistake two
Wrestle with said dog to get her in tub. I end up in tub too.
Wrap dog in towel to take outside to shake.
Walk to back door. SWMBO opens door.
Pouring rain outside. No good.
Dog squirms free.
Makes break for freedom.
SWMBO starts to scream about water all over house.
Dog thinks this is great new game. Dad ,catch me if can. HA! HA! HA! Me faster than you.
Sitting in man cave AKA garage smoking Black Irish Twist.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
2014 Dunhill Elizabethan. Didn’t like it then, but I could see myself liking it now. Still nipped me slightly, but as long as I puffed slow the flavors shined. I have a few tins from back then in my cellar and figured if I really loved it I would pick up a few more. Going to smoke a few more bowls and then decide.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Thinking about it while looking at my old barrister bookcase which I recently converted into pipe/cigar case. Think I’ll keep it simple and go with Five Brothers in a cob. Inside smoke day, hot and humid outside,Florida in the summertime!
I keep forgetting I have Five Brothers because I keep the pouches in an antique Granger tin. Thanks for reminding me!

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Finished up my last bowl of Murray's 1921 Cunningham, now S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Comoy's Cask #4
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: Garage Brewing - Belgian Tripel
Adventuring Device: Guild Wars 2

Status
Not open for further replies.