PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Why I think this pipe didn’t even make a sellable counterfeit is to say the button was made by drunks under a bridge slanders drunks under a bridge. It’s horrible.
I admit to 'losing it' one time with a piece of custom cabinetry, heatedly asking the middle-man if it was fitted "by a monkey with a drywall saw?" That piece was sent back. That overall project had blatant issue with 40% of the cabinets (wrong size sent, wrong finish, wrong color, wrong doors, etc.) also sent back. And this was before all the marijuana legalization. Unreal.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
@sparker69 after your Blatter post, you have me reaching for mine tonight. Bought this pipe in their store in Montreal. It’s the first pipe I ever actually bought after getting hooked on my Great Grandfather’s pipes. Tonight I’m busting into some Lane Crown Achievement. Bought this from The Bell Pipe and Tobacco store in Missoula Montana a couple years back when I was visiting with my daughter. Haven’t touched it since the trip, so should be fun.

View attachment 278870
Beautiful pipe! I have four now and they're all amazing smokers.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
LJ Peretti Ampersand Flake in a Savinelli Dolomiti this afternoon. Doing some reading this afternoon. At a pivot point in life now...I've applied for the lead pastor position at 3 churches in Missouri. I've already been offered a position in Illinois. There's a possibility in New Hampshire as well. Trusting the Lord's providence in my life. View attachment 279043
Congratulations! Reading about the prophets in the Old Testament is always inspiring and edifying in these pivot points that require faith. I'll keep in you in my prayers buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.