PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Puffing on some 2001 McClelland No. 24 well-Matured Virginia in my "Scottie". Still good. Sparkles all over like a Christmas tree.
IMG_3725.jpeg
Earlier today I deflowered a Mitakidis with some Savinelli 140 while shovelling out from the first real snowfall we've had this season. About two months late. Finally some winter weather!
IMG_4085.jpeg
Also smoked some Black Mallory in a Stanwell. Just 50 weeks left until New Years! (Give or take.)
IMG_3705.jpeg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Lovely pipe!
It was lovelier before it got smoked so much, well in some ways. When new, the rim was much lighter, and the brown in the stummel was a little more grey. But I absolutely love this shape (apples in general and princes are my most preferred shape). I also think this finish looks a lot better on this shape than some of the others.

I still like the look of it though. Finish actually looks better in person, the grain doesn't show up well on camera. Though the grain shows through a lot more now than when it was new.

Pic is a screenshot of the actual listing when I bought it next to I tried to take the same angle. The change is more noticeable in-person, as is the grain. Also included a pic with flash that really makes the grain stand out, even though that's not even close to how it actually looks in person:
Screenshot_20220803-041433.pngPXL_20240112_084609345.jpgPXL_20240112_084501528.jpg

Last edited:

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, there’s no wind today fortunately so my morning walk with WeeBay and a bowl of MacB London Burley was very enjoyable and my hands weren’t frozen in a rigor mortise like grip from holding the leash and the bowl.
Now home I’m having PS Rolls in a Kaywoodie Centennial bulldog and Lavazza Terra Africa, a very strong and full bodied coffee. image.jpg

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Morning everyone, there’s no wind today fortunately so my morning walk with WeeBay and a bowl of MacB London Burley was very enjoyable and my hands weren’t frozen in a rigor mortise like grip from holding the leash and the bowl.
Now home I’m having PS Rolls in a Kaywoodie Centennial bulldog and Lavazza Terra Africa, a very strong and full bodied coffee. View attachment 278969

I'm still greatly admiring your tamper

Status
Not open for further replies.